Please read carefully and ask any questions on our first session or via email.
My website is straightforward, the only placed data from you will be collected is through the contact form – which is SSL protected so fully encrypted, as is the rest of my website.
If you do choose to come for Counselling or Reiki with me, then I will also hold your personal data in the form of a Contact Details form and,or a Consent form attached to a contract, as an agreement of the terms and conditions of the therapeutic relationship or reiki therapy. This policy therefore sets out the basis on which any personal data I collect from you, or that you provide to me, will be processed by me.Please read the following carefully to understand my views and practices regarding your personal data and how I will treat it. By visiting www.counsellingandreikiservices.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purpose of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) the data controller is Patricia Fagan (Registration number available on request). Your details will be stored and kept securely for confidentiality in a safe filing system (in a locked secure filing cabinet) by Counselling & Reiki Services.
Information I may collect from you.
I may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information provided by you.
- You may provide information about yourself by filling in forms on this website or by corresponding with me by phone, text or email, and other.
- This includes information you provide when you comment on a post or send a message through my contact form, and when you report a problem with my site.
- The information you provide may include but not limited to your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information you provide, and information I collect about you.
- I will use this information to carry out my professional and contractual obligations during our therapeutic relationship.
- I will use this information to carry out my professional obligations during reiki.
- Contracting and ensuring the terms found in the contract are upheld by both parties.
- In case of emergencies or where disclosure might be necessary – I will contact your GP or next of kin in these cases, with your knowledge and consent UNLESS it is a case of terrorism or money laundering, which by law I must report without the need for consent.